Liqui moly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious I see liqui moly in various trims on Amazon for ok prices, thought about giving it a try has anyone used before? Is it worth trying for it should I just stick to my platinum and be done.

For what purpose?
LiquiMoly offers:
MoS2
Motor Oil Saver
Ceratec
maybe others?
All for different applications.
Why do you think you need?

Originally Posted By: JHogan
Just curious I see liqui moly in various trims on Amazon for ok prices, thought about giving it a try has anyone used before? Is it worth trying for it should I just stick to my platinum and be done.

Are you asking about their motor oil or their additives?

They produce top quality oil products however I look for certifications and compare price vs other oils that meet those same certs.

Really about price, it's definitely top tier so no problem with quality, if you're OK with the price then go for it.

Originally Posted By: Jason8691
5 liter jug of the full syn for $33 on Amazon, so not a bad deal.

Not a great deal if you consider that 5qt jugs of M1 are around $25 at Walmart.

I remember using it in my 1950 Ford when I was a teenager. Those little Moly ball-bearing made my 6 cyl flathead go like the devil. Must have added 20 HP. Ed

i used liqui moly until it became hard to find in my area, it is the best oil I have used so far, drove the car for 10,000km with that oil, no sludge at all and the oil was dark, this is in my 2011 Skoda Fabia 77 tsi and the oil i used was the toptec 4200 5w30.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back