5/20 oil recommendation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have read that the RAM is not only a really nice truck but, a really nice substitute for a car!

CR Mag said that the Silverado is a better truck but the RAM is a better car as it's so smooth & quiet!

Originally Posted By: Char Baby
I have read that the RAM is not only a really nice truck but, a really nice substitute for a car!

CR Mag said that the Silverado is a better truck but the RAM is a better car as it's so smooth & quiet!

precisely.

Since our truck is overwhelmingly used as a home therapy work shop my wife can carry a LOT of stuff with her. Ram Boxes and 4 huge doors are fantastic and much better ergonomically than any car. Many here do not know of the trick flat floor thing that the large cab Rams can do while still keeping a luxurious seat ready, too.

Then, when we need a truck, we have one. It has truly been one of the nicest purchases here since we got the SRT8!

Originally Posted By: oilchangeguy
I love the Ram. By far the smoothest, quietest, and most comfortable truck I have ever owned.

I guess you've never owned a F150 yet?
wink.gif

To answer the OP question, stick to any name brand 5W20 and you really can't go wrong. In most vehicles since 2000, I think Synthetic just makes sense these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back