Super tech grease?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My grease gun is starting to get a little low and its time to shop around for a replacement 14oz cartridge. Currently been using Valvoine Synpower NLGI 2 and I am VERY happy. Hasn't dripped or seperated, seems to lubricate very well, offers some moly but at approx 1% not so much to worry when using in bearings or u-joints. Will likely go with this again.

One of the few options I'm also considering in Super Tech Moly-Lithium grease. Does anybody know if there is a spec sheet available? Also, how about moly content? Like mentioned above I am partial to some moly, but a low amount so that it can still be used in various bearings without concern.

I've had many bad experiences with greases that contain molybdenum, and would not consider using ANY grease that contains that substance.
Mobil 1 Synthetic grease contains NO MOLY, and has an excellent temperature range and water resistance. Works great in the desert heat and in the mountain cold in both on and off-road applications. I think it's available at both Amazon and Wal-Mart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back