a couple of laughs to share.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
... with bitogers, since you guys provide me and our group with so many laughs.

1. --in the paper, a local woman is going to new York, 5-30, for a fashion show for dogs, complete with runway.she designs wedding dresses for dogs. I kid you not.there's even a shop in town that sells baked goods for dogs.

2. -- on the Detroit local t.v. news, the results of a poll of 29,000 grade 8 students were revealed. they stated that canada, france, and Australia were run by dictators, and the military.this is beyond ignorance -- this is plain old stupidity.canada shares a border with the u.s., for those that don't know.therefore, there's no reason to believe that.

when the stupidity subject comes up, most concur that the majority of people are, in fact, stupid.obviously, stupid adults come from stupid kids. it would seem that American kids are even more stupid than Canadian kids.(not all, of course, are stupid -- it's a generalization).
at anty rate, I figured that it was time to give the americans a laugh, since you provide us with so many laughs.
not looking for any replies -- just have a sunday morning laugh.
have a good,all.

Here in my Mt. Dora location, there is a shop that is a "doggie bakery". He bakes doggie cookie right on the premises.

Stupid people..... As you Canadians well know, Americans know nothing about Canada. Dumb dumb.. I often ask people, "what country is on our northern border?" So many people can't answer that. I then say that I will ask an easier question. "What country is on our southern border?" Easy question, right? Wrong!
Not only young people, but even adults.

My fellow Americans. Do your own test. Ask people what countries are on our northern and southern borders. You will be surprised at the answers. (Don't even bother to ask where is England, or France, or Germany, or even Europe for that matter.

I have a very good friend who lives in Elmira Ontario (near Kitchener) who makes fun of our stupid people here. He tells people, "we have metric time in Canada. 100 seconds to the minute, 100 minutes to the hour, 10 hours to the day". These stupid people believe him!

It's an outrage how bad our American education system has become, although I have to say that there are some smart people here. My 15 year old grandson, in South Carolina, has been accepted to the "South Carolina Governors School for Science and Mathmatics". I don't think he gets his smarts from me.

Originally Posted By: yeti
they stated that canada, france, and Australia were run by dictators, and the military.

That's how the good ole USA is run. So what's the difference?
27.gif

28.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back