9mm 115gr Perfecta ammo 50r box $10.97 on rollback

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

SE Mass., hopefully elsewhere too!

Last edited:
I dont know how you feel about steel ammo, but Monarch is always $9.99 for 50 rounds at Academy. Im not familiar with Perfecta, but I have shot the heck out of some Monarch.

Perfecta @Walmart is brass and shoots good and clean. I can buy Speer Lawman 115gr-124gr at the local sporting store for the same price.

Box says Made in Italy, Distributed by: TULAMMO USA, INC

edit= further research on the net says made by Fiocchi for TULAMMO..???

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: bubbatime
If its made in Italy it's good stuff.

As far as I know, Tula ammo just buys others ammo and is a distributor like Wolf Ammo.

Negative ghostrider. Tulammo and Wolf are two different manufacturers. There is more than one russian munitions plant lol

Originally Posted By: FastGame
Perfecta @Walmart is brass and shoots good and clean. I can buy Speer Lawman 115gr-124gr at the local sporting store for the same price.

I agree, I have used a thousand rounds of Perfecta so far, it is ok. Is the price for 124gr ammo a special bulk purchase price or their every day price? I have not been able to find 124 gr at a price close to that.
---

The price for Perfecta has been $10.97 for a couple of months now, not sure if it is a temporary rollback or not. ZQI 123gr is not being carried any longer. Instead I see Partizan PPU Serbian made ammo at around $15 for 115gr

Originally Posted By: kozanoglu
Originally Posted By: FastGame

I agree, I have used a thousand rounds of Perfecta so far, it is ok. Is the price for 124gr ammo a special bulk purchase price or their every day price? I have not been able to find 124 gr at a price close to that.
---

The price for Perfecta has been $10.97 for a couple of months now, not sure if it is a temporary rollback or not. ZQI 123gr is not being carried any longer. Instead I see Partizan PPU Serbian made ammo at around $15 for 115gr

Yeah, I'm also interested in that Speer Lawman for 10 bucks! I've never seen any brass-cased ammo...much less 124-gr... that cheap.

Federal aluminum case 115-gr is $10 all day long at Wal-Mart, and the steel case stuff is a few cents more.

20 cents a round for brass case 9mm is cheap.

Both Blazer Brass and Lawman are the same price as Walmart Perfecta. It's the now everyday price @ Bens Super Center up by me, plenty 124gr & 115gr.
smile.gif
They also have plenty of CCI .22/.22 mag for cheap.

Walmart has the ZQI 9mm ammo on clearance for $9.95, about 20 boxes as of yesterday.

Last edited:
If you can find it. ZQI 9mm was 20 dollars and change, not carried anymore by WM. Got my last 4 boxes after traveling 40 miles to and from. No more is left around here.

Perfect 115gr brass case 9mm is only $6.94 plus $0.10/box ammo tax and 9.25% sales tax here. This morning at my Walmart they had 15 cases left with no limit after I bought 5.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: kwikrnu
Perfect 115gr brass case 9mm is only $6.94 plus $0.10/box ammo tax and 9.25% sales tax here. This morning at my Walmart they had 15 cases left with no limit after I bought 5.

I'd buy every single box at that price.

Originally Posted By: Hokiefyd
Originally Posted By: kwikrnu

I'd buy every single box at that price.

So would I...no way that ammo is that cheap @Michigan Walmarts ???

I broke down and picked up quite a few boxes. If it continues to be on rollback, I will grab a few more.
smile.gif

I noticed that shotgun shells have dropped at Wallyworld.
I had been slowly stocking up. Now that I have around 1000, I won't go further. (I shoot a lot of trap)

.22 still pretty much unavailablle, lol.

When you look at the amount of powder and lead contained in a 12 ga. shotshell, they're a bargain. Dedicated Trap shooters burn more powder and throw more lead downrange than any other shooting discipline.

When you consider the average 1-1/8 oz. Trap load contains around 25 grains of powder, and over 490 grains of lead, that adds up to approx. 625 grains of powder, and 12,250 grains of lead per round of Trap! Imagine the amount of ammo the guys who shoot IDPA have to fire to achieve those numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back