Wizards supreme seal paint sealant

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in trying wizards supreme seal paint sealant my local auto paint store sells this product. There isn't much online about it meaning reviews. I have a black f250 and I'm looking for a durable product to protect the paint. I hardly get much time to detail it anymore so longevity is my number one concern. I've used collonite 845 and have been pleased but I'm only getting about 2 months out of the wax. The truck sits outside 24/7. If anyone else has a recommendation feel freer to make suggestions. Thanks.

I've been very happy with Duragloss products. I put down the Duragloss 601, and then the Duragloss 105 over top of it, and water continued to bead up for a long time. I don't recall how many months it used to last, but it was definitely more than just 2 or 3.

I haven't done it in a couple of years, but maybe I'll get out there this weekend.

Iv had good success with Meguiars Ultimate Paste. However I hand wash my car, don't know how well it would handle repeated trips to the car was.

I get 3-4 months out of my wax never really tried to push it longer wax is cheap damaged paint is permanent. Good idea to just do it with the start of each season.

Never heard of Wizards but the Duragloss combo mentioned above is a long term durability winner. Just a note.. 105 at 4 parts and 601 at one part can be mixed together and applied once. No need for two steps.

If the paint surface is not prepared correctly nothing you put on it will be very durable. You need an absolute squeaky clean paint surface for products to bond to. That means machine polish or, at the very least, a chemical cleaner such as this:

http://www.autogeek.net/pinpainclean.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back