Berryman - Which one? Are they all the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had great results with the B-12 product in carburated OPE and FI car engines. It has just about every industrial solvent known to Western science. I put a full can into a vehicle before fueling up, both in spring and fall. I'd advise keeping the same ratio in a smaller tank as on a motorcycle.

Amazon seems to have them all.

I'd like to know which would be the best for my application and why.

I have used the chemtool b-12 in my bike. I can't say with the diffences are if any. Perhaps call or email berryman, That would be the best info.

I think most of the fuel cleaners are pretty potent solvents, like MEk, Toluene, Xylene.

Last edited:
I use the,

"#0116 Net 15 fl. oz. (444 mL) Easy Pour-In Can"

I always have 1 or 2 cans on the shelf, I buy it at WM. I mix it with atf to make an all purpose penetrating oil.

Of all the product shown on your link, Total Fuel System Clenaer would be the one I would be using if I had a choice. This seems to be comparable with Techron/Gumout FSC products.

For the lawnmower etc type of engine, I use the one from Walmart. It is cheap and does work. I have yet to open up any carburetor! I just increase the B12 dosage little at a time until the engine starts behaving again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back