No more detailing for me....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen to what you Doctor/Surgeon recommends for staying off your bad foot and follow his medical advice for icing,icing,etc... If you want it to heal correctly -- do what he says and you will not regret it down the road. Good luck with your recovery & im sure in 12 weeks you will be back at work. Dont fret over work -- get yourself fixed and go from there!!

Last edited by a moderator:
If your cars can't be driven and they'll be in the garage, they won't get dirty. Nothing to worry about.

I feel bad for you son. Don't worry about the cars. Hope you get fixed up and go back to work soon.
11.gif

Originally Posted By: Nick1994
If your cars can't be driven and they'll be in the garage, they won't get dirty. Nothing to worry about.

They are due for a hand wash and wax....I'll figure it out. They are still protected as water is beading nicely still.

Hope you recover fully. I also will not take our vehicles through any car wash that makes actual contact with the surface but we do have several here that have an automated spray arm go around and never touch the vehicle. While not 100% clean it's better then nothing and no swirls to worry about.

Originally Posted By: Chris B.
I did have bursitis in this tendon for a couple years and the Doc said to just stretch and message it. It never got better but was not really that painful. Just a little sore till it failed the other day. Surgeon said without exception, people who have their Achilles rupture have soreness and pain before hand.

that would explain it. disease of the athletes. i wish you a speedy recovery. when you loose a leg function, even temporarily, (i've been there) live becomes surprisingly miserable.

Originally Posted By: Vikas
Get well soon!

Who took that picture at that very instant? Or was that extracted from a video clip?

Back then I could hold it straight up and pose. I was disappointed it was not perfectly straight up. Must have been slacking that day. The photographer (John Clark and Lolly Clark master photographers in Colorado) won an award for that picture and another they took of me. I never even got a free print. LOL

I feel your pain, everyday. The Martial Arts took their toll on my joints. Decades of joint manipulation from Jiu Jitsu have messed up my elbows, shoulders, and fingers. It took a few more years for me though. Good luck and get well soon. BTW nice kick!

Sorry to hear about the injury Chris. what part of CO are you located? I'm a pro mobile detailer and would be happy to help you out... Feel free to PM me. Thanks!! Derek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back