Pennzoil Platinum High Mileage

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a thread about this a couple months ago. It was found in some state that's not mine, perhaps as a test area.

I would use it immediately in my CR-V if I could find it at WM at their low prices.

Well if this is a duplicate thread than feel free to delete it(to the mods). Sorry, I saw it and I had been to their site fairly recently and it wasn't there then.

Well if they are posting it on their homepage then it must be coming out shortly.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: ccap41
Well if they are posting it on their homepage then it must be coming out shortly.

Yeah, PUP 0W-20 has been on their website a year, I went to the local Jiffy Lube to try and just buy from them since I didn't receive my bulk shipment from Amazon before I need to do a change and they told me PUP didn't exist in 0W-20. I took a bottle in to them a few weeks later and they said it "had to be fake". Pennzoil's own company doesn't even know what they carry and what they don't.

Originally Posted By: Mathew_Boss

Yeah, PUP 0W-20 has been on their website a year, I went to the local Jiffy Lube to try and just buy from them since I didn't receive my bulk shipment from Amazon before I need to do a change and they told me PUP didn't exist in 0W-20. I took a bottle in to them a few weeks later and they said it "had to be fake". Pennzoil's own company doesn't even know what they carry and what they don't.

Dang.. That's pretty surprising.

Pennzoil.com

I saw this on their site today. It doesn't have any details yet but it says "details coming" soon.

I thought somebody may care..lol. I thought it was interesting.

We appreciate you noticing our latest product to join the Pennzoil Platinum line of motor oils ccap41! We’ve begun producing Pennzoil Platinum High Mileage Full Synthetic motor oil with PurePlus Technology, it is specifically formulated to reduce leaks and oil consumption in older vehicles. Pennzoil Platinum High Mileage is currently available at AutoZone retailers in 5W-20 and 5W-30 viscosity grades and will be rolling out to more major retailers over the next year. We'll be sure to inform everyone once we have the full product information posted on Pennzoil.com! - The Pennzoil Team

Originally Posted By: GenaFishbeck
Pennzoil.com

I saw this on their site today. It doesn't have any details yet but it says "details coming" soon.

We appreciate you noticing our latest product to join the Pennzoil Platinum line of motor oils ccap41! We’ve begun producing Pennzoil Platinum High Mileage Full Synthetic motor oil with PurePlus Technology, it is specifically formulated to reduce leaks and oil consumption in older vehicles. Pennzoil Platinum High Mileage is currently available at AutoZone retailers in 5W-20 and 5W-30 viscosity grades and will be rolling out to more major retailers over the next year. We'll be sure to inform everyone once we have the full product information posted on Pennzoil.com! - The Pennzoil Team

Where will some of the other Pennzoil products be able to be purchased? Oils such as Ultra 0w-40 or 0w-20? Ultra is just very difficult to find in general..

T
Originally Posted By: GenaFishbeck
Pennzoil.com

Where will some of the other Pennzoil products be able to be purchased? Oils such as Ultra 0w-40 or 0w-20? Ultra is just very difficult to find in general..

++1

If I can't find it, I can't purchase and use it as much as I would like to use your new Ultra 0w-20.

whistle.gif

http://www.pennzoil.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Pennzoil-Ultra-Platinum-0W-20-SN-GF-5-en-TDS.pdf

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back