New age Daleks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
They still scare the $hit out of me.

You watching the new Thunderbirds ? There is an NZ connection with the new show, and 3 generations of Thunderbird fans have big discussions online about each show, we rate it high.

OK, that was pretty odd, but worth a chuckle.

Somewhere recently I saw a picture of an industrial robot and thought "Jeesh, that's a Dalek." Wish I could remember where I saw it, probably in a trade magazine.

Originally Posted By: Silk
They still scare the $hit out of me.

You watching the new Thunderbirds ? There is an NZ connection with the new show, and 3 generations of Thunderbird fans have big discussions online about each show, we rate it high.

I've stumbled across them a couple of times, but not paid attention...will do next time 'though.

I like it that Peter Jackson and the Weta Workshop are bringing their childhood alive in new ways - I wish I could too, but am happy to tag along and watch what they do.

Didn't know it was Peter Jackson.

Noting he does could surpass "Meet the Feebles"

Reminds me of the Old Gregg episode of the Might Boosh Vince and Howard are getting into it about their concert and it is remarked that Howard was running around stage with a basoon cello-taped to his head and Vince states that he looked like a Jazz Dalek
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: Silk

Silk - Delighted to hear about the new Thunderbirds! Will have to find a way to see it over here. Did you know that the Tracy brothers were named after five of the seven Mercury astronauts? Hence, if there were two more brothers, I assume they would be Walter and Donald.

Originally Posted By: Shannow
Didn't know it was Peter Jackson.

No, Peter Jackson isn't doing Thunderbirds Are Go! Weta Workshop ( (Sir) Richard Taylor) is doing it with ITV and his Pukeko Pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back