Gumout Multi System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannot find an SDS on the ITW toolbox, but am wondering how this will do in the oil, similiar to seafoam, but they throw PEA all up in your face.

How would PEA do in the crankcase?

Last edited:
Good! And there are industrial patents about it since the 70's and the producers of PEA sell a lot to engine oil manfacturers to put in engine oils. Looks like it is a main proprietary (secret) ingredient in engine oils also, besides fuel system cleaner additives.

Last edited:
I myself like gumout all in one. I have used the gumout multi but only in fuel. It has PEA in it so its a good product. What are you looking for it to do in your oil? If you are doing regular oil changes I dont know what it will/wont do. If its a quick idle clean up before using a synthetic it might help. If you are already using a synthetic I am not sure what you will gain from it. I suppose it would do what it says but I havent dropped any in the crankcase before.

I think if they are to produce PEA, a lot of it is sold for use as Two-Stroke Premix oil.

So I don't think it goes into engine oil for a crankcase application, 2T is the smoking gun I think...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back