Motive power bleeder Ford Fusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the brake fluid in my Mom's 2009 fusion has the water in oil look to it for some reason so Im going to suck as much out of the res that I can and then I want to use my Motive bleeder to flush it. Right now it has an adapter on it for my CVs.
Their site is less than helpful. I found on one page it suggested the 1118 adapter and on another the 1117 adapter.
Anybody have experience with using a motive bleeder on this vehicle?

I have a Brannick pressure bleeder with a universal adapter cap which fits most of the vehicles I work on. I use my vacuum pump to vacuum bleed the odd vehicle I work on where the universal adapter does not fit. The adapters are expensive at $50+ and I am not shelling out that kind of money for an adapter that I might not ever use again.

Originally Posted By: George7941
I have a Brannick pressure bleeder with a universal adapter cap which fits most of the vehicles I work on. I use my vacuum pump to vacuum bleed the odd vehicle I work on where the universal adapter does not fit. The adapters are expensive at $50+ and I am not shelling out that kind of money for an adapter that I might not ever use again.

I found them on Amazon for like $25, not too bad. I threw out all my vacuum bleeders as thats a PITA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back