Plugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: DarthDuty
I put two 1-quart bottles of Marvel to roughly 5 gallons of gas. Super shock treatment before plug change, thats why my smokey exhaust smells good.

Holy $hit.
crackmeup2.gif
Sorry i have nothing to contribute to this thread. I'm just shocked. You are not serious right?

NGKs or Denso. I have the Densos in my Altima 3.5 and it is running great. Good pep still
smile.gif

Last edited:
A lot of dislike for Bosch plugs.
I bought a 2006 Sentra with 97k on it.
First thing I did was to change the oil and plugs.the plugs that came out looked terrible. They may have been the original ones.
I put in the Bosch Platinum with double electrodes.
I now have 146k and it runs strong and I get 36 mpg average.

Originally Posted By: DarthDuty
Since I put plugs in sig in, have noticed a bog down when accelerating.

Dumped two quarts of MMO on ¼ of gas but all im getting is blue smoke out tailpipe now, I hope its cleaning something.

Soon im gonna just go with top of the line plugs, should I get Bosch OE Fine Wire Iridium or Autolite XP iridium?

Car has new coils and new valve cover (no more oil in my plug wells anymore).

The MMO isnt hurting anything. Dont worry over that.

I would also recommend the NGK plugs. Their lower end plugs (like NGK Nickels) are outstanding and their higher end plugs are even better. You will notice a difference right away. I noticed when I changed my plugs out to NGK. Good luck and welcome to BITOG!!

Even with the so called massive amount of Marvel in the gas is still runs just fine, smells wonderful too.

The new Advanced auto that's opened up in my town carries Denso and NGK.

NGK Laser Platinum that came with the car in 2003 are $10 apiece and NGK IX is $8.97

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back