Gumout April 2015 Q&A answers posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great answers! Thanks for answering my Top Tier question, Gumout!

P.S. number 36 needs to be corrected

" Regane has more than 70% additive, Regane High Mileage has over 75% and All-in-One has about 80% by volume in the bottle."

We are getting closer to actual answers with responses like this. They gave the percentage of additive not percentage of PEA so it is safe to assume. The PEA% is somewhat less than the numbers listed.

"We use numerical "data" to quantify our results and determine how much improvement results from using Gumout additives. To us, the numbers are more important and clearly indicate the level of performance."

Well let's see some
coffee2.gif
DATA
12.gif
then!

Who answered the following??
Quote:
Please understand that the percentages of PEA in our products are proprietary, but all of our Complete Fuel System Cleaners have the correct amount to clean up deposits in just one fill up. What differentiates them are the other conditioning additives in the formulations and the amount of gallons that can be treated.

Gotta love the website
especially this pic...
from the corrosion test
top 3 look like half decent pictures, at they are least semi-clear
the bottom picture of the Gumout definitly look like there arent any rust spots BUT the picture is SO blurry looks like it was taken with a TOASTER instead of a camera.
Cmon guys shooting yourself in the foot with this kind of lame photography.

I can take better pictures with my cell phone(seriously) Would you like to hire me?

Also why are there 2 different colored rods and or 2 different lighting setups in their "test" what the ____ is that all about???
chart-2.jpg

Where is the transparency and honesty here?

Last edited:
Interesting...The answer to question #27 (mine) seems to be edited since it was originally posted up. You can clearly see a name of product has been edited out as it listed one product to have more PEA than the other 2. Was that detail ordered to be changed to not cannibalize sales of the other 2?
smirk.gif

CorrosionBox.jpg

This corrosion test is off the Gumout website
notice how there are 2 different colors and angles of rods in the test...
pictures are hazy at best

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back