2016 Camaro... ew

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/fut...evrolet-camaro/

546b4b4aea22f_-_camaro_cdauto_92914_1-lg.jpg

546b4b4b9293d_-_camaro_cdauto_92914_2-lg.jpg

It looks more like the design points belong on a hot pink 370z or something, not an American muscle car.

I'm guessing they probably noticed a lot of women are buying cheap base muscle cars now for whatever reason, so they made it more feminine? No idea. I would take a 2015 any day over that.

Last edited:
These high beltline designs are apparently related to side impact requirements. It's ugly AND limits vision. Once again the bureaucrat defeats common sense.

This car is a joke. Took them so long to bring it out and it's hiddeous looking. GM...lol

THE most claustrophobic car on the road. Like I have said before, in the Camaro, you feel like you are in a submarine looking out portholes.

Doesn't this look like a badge engineered Mustang? Looks like different front and rear treatment, but similar profile.

Originally Posted By: Miller88
It looks exactly like the current one to me.

Which has a high beltline.

That was what I thought too! Looks the same all over except for the grill.

Not surprising that the japanese car owners in the thread are saying they love it, the rear end looks like a mid-2000s mitsu, and the front looks like it belongs on a corolla.

edit: sweeps signature under rug

Last edited:
All the cars are ugly these days.They look like caro and the pick ups look like bull dogs which makes Ram look the best 'somewhat'

Why do they have to scrunch cars these days? Skinny narrow headlights and brake lights, big wheels and big grilles. Stupid.

I've often wondered why they don't just clone the body style of a 66 Camaro or Mustang and put modern engines and electronic goodies in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back