weird, KIA better than Hyundai?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Miller88
I'd rather have to use my brain to operate a touch screen radio than buy a vehicle from Chrysler / Fiat with known bad TIPM issues and a 9 speed automatic transmission that doesn't work.

I'd rather just buy a vehicle where everything actually works.

Originally Posted By: dlundblad
I was always under the impression the Kia was a "lower" end version of Hyundai? That said, its funny to see Toyota right behind Lexus.

What's funny about it? Lexus is Toyota...

Originally Posted By: grampi
I was always under the impression the Kia was a "lower" end version of Hyundai? That said, its funny to see Toyota right behind Lexus.

People who paid more for their Toyota are going to rate it higher.

Originally Posted By: zzyzzx

People who paid more for their Toyota are going to rate it higher.

What does the cost of a vehicle have to do with how it's rated in terms of reliability?

Right. But I would think more Toyotas would be sold thus giving a more favorable vote for Toyota as far as reliability. Plus I would think a loaded Lexus would have more failures than a base Toyota.
21.gif

*As far as the above posts, I dont know if Ive ever heard of a Toyota equivalent costing more than a Lexus?

Reliability has nothing to do with cost. Look at Land Rover.

Last edited:
Reliability has nothing to do with cost. Look at Land Rover.

You couldn't have hit the nail more squarely on the head than you did with this statement! Those things are absolute junk!

Take Consumer Reports with a grain of salt. I have yet to see any of their top picks dealers sitting around doing nothing. Everyone of them have full service bays with a back log of customer cars waiting to be worked on.

I have owned Ram trucks since 1996 and in all those years have only had two minor issues that where both covered under warranty. In all I have owned 7 Ram trucks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back