iPhone shot...not bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was out for a walk today on an extremely beautiful spring day.

I didn't bring my good camera....so I grabbed the girlfriends iPhone and snapped this.

I THINK it's a crabapple or something? Anyway....very attractive blooms.

cuB3Nl.jpg

Originally Posted By: panther427
Not what I was expecting from the tittle. Good photo

Thanks. I guess I can understand that.....but I did place it under the Photo Section.

Pretty nice! These tiny cameras are getting better. Maybe someday we can walk around with some tiny little lightweight camera and take photos as good as having a really good camera today.

I like my Canon Powershot S120 pretty well. It is lightweight and easy to take along and takes surprisedly good photos.

Originally Posted By: Mystic
Pretty nice! These tiny cameras are getting better. Maybe someday we can walk around with some tiny little lightweight camera and take photos as good as having a really good camera today.

I like my Canon Powershot S120 pretty well. It is lightweight and easy to take along and takes surprisedly good photos.

Yes, the Canon S120 is a nice little pocket camera. It records very nice images for it's size and price range.

I read a writeup on it on DPreview.

It is incredible what cameras can do these days.

Originally Posted By: donnyj08
what model of Iphone?

That would be the iPhone 6 Plus model.

Although not comparable to a higher capability digital camera....the iPhone does a darn good job for what it is.

As I've been saying, modern phone cameras are pretty good, at least when there is ample lighting. Obviously due to very small sensor, they struggle in low light/high ISO situations.

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
As I've been saying, modern phone cameras are pretty good, at least when there is ample lighting. Obviously due to very small sensor, they struggle in low light/high ISO situations.

They sure do....same as when you use the digital zoom.

I too was expecting an iPhone with a hole in it.. and a droid recommendation.
smile.gif

I have snapped a few good pics with my iPhone, but they are few and far between. It's so slow, whatever I am trying to take a picture of as moved. I am just too cheap for an upgrade. It calls, texts and is a decent web browser when needed.

Originally Posted By: Neely97
iphone-3gs-shot.jpg

This is what I was expecting .

Me three, but in more of a 12 gauge, only smithereens left sort of way.
grin2.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back