Techron User/R.P. MAX ATOMIZER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please help with a question (usually these types are asked repeatedly, sorry if this is one of them)
-Prior to oil changes I have always used Techron.
Purchased Royal Purple MAX ATOMIZATION.
-Can you chemic guru's provide me with a qualitative analysis of the product or ANYBODY's experience with using this in a neglected engine or a well maintained engine??
-I am adding it to my F250 Super Duty diesel with EGR delete.
-Adding it to the Mustang COBRA, '96 4V DOHC engine.[color:#993399][/color]
Any & All information greatly appreciated by brothers!

I'm sure the RP is fine as long as it has PEA in it to clean the gunk out. I myself use Gumout All in One or occassionally Redline SI-1. Both have PEA in them and work great. Sounds like with all the parts you have got on those vehicles either the all in one by gumout or redline si1 would be my go to cleaner. Bavarian Auto sells alot of SI-1 and even some BMW dealerships had/used SI 1 and had even assigned a part number to it. If your gonna run boost run one of the cleaners listed as your gonna want an additive with friction modifier. The SI 1 also has a 1-2 point octane booster in it too.

Thank You,
Yes it does have PEA in it like Techron, but interested me because I can add it to diesel engine.
I've been trying to research it all day. I have a feeling that it's the real deal.
Lab results, ect. will be produced soon enough to read and compair.
Thanks Guys!

The RP MAX ATOMIZER has about 14% PEA which is less than the more popular PEA treatments (Redline 30-39.9% PEA). Whether 14% plus other ingredients does the job remains to be seen. O'Reilly's has it on sale for $3.99 a bottle which treats 10-20 gallons of fuel. I bought a bunch hoping 14% PEA + will do the job.

MSDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back