Agency Trade-In Glock .45's starting at $289

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.gtdist.com/used_glock_big_bore/

Agency Trade-In Glocks at GT Distributors plus 10% off the rest of your order with purchase of below listed eligible pistols.

Glock 21 Gen 3 .45 ACP
$339.95

Glock 21C Gen 3 .45 ACP
$349.95

Glock 21SF Gen 3 .45 ACP
$369.95

Glock 36 .45 ACP
$399.95

Glock 37 G3 .45 GAP
$279.95

Glock 39 .45 GAP
$269.95

I have been to the Austin, TX location. Their facility is like a Toys-R-US for tactical gear and weapons. Ive bought 3 guns from them in the past and have another on order.

The G21C looks mighty tempting to me. Add some Glock nite sights, a Ghost trigger job, new springs, extended mag and slide release and have all the metal internals (except springs) and the slide/barrel NP3 plated by Robar, and this would be an excellent HD/Range gun.

Compensated models hold their value with Glock enthusiasts, since new production is only available via special contract volume special orders.

Originally Posted By: oilboy123
I think my uncle bought a Glock from some police agency around here.

Thanks for sharing.

Not a single law enforcement agency in the country that can sell guns to civilians. They can give guns to retiring officers as a retirement gift, but cant sell them to civilians. You can find police trade in guns at dealers on occasion.

Originally Posted By: bubbatime

Not a single law enforcement agency in the country that can sell guns to civilians. They can give guns to retiring officers as a retirement gift, but cant sell them to civilians. You can find police trade in guns at dealers on occasion.

The local Sheriff here GAVE a 50's era 1911 Colt to a reserve officer. I shot next to him at my qualification.

Of course reserve officers are kinda quasi civilians.

Originally Posted By: AZjeff
Hmm... your title should say .45 GAP Glocks. Not the most common caliber out there. I've never seen a box for sale around these parts. Prices on real 45 ACP seem very good.

Well...most of the models are .45 ACP...so I think the thread title is good. I've been thinking about a G21 Gen4. But the blue label price is good enough that I buy my Glocks (6 to date) new rather than police surplus.

Now that you insist holding my rear end to the fire. It was probably not bought from the actual agency, but from a gun shop that got them from the agency, or some such. ...... I'm pushing 55, so my memory aint what it used to be.
Originally Posted By: bubbatime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back