I though some might get a little chuckle from this

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, notice this guy is a Victory dealer and he says it is a 20w-50 oil, except Victory oil is 20w-40. I hope everyone gets a good laugh from it.

He knows something about oil that no one else ever knew, even Mobil 1 and Amsoil.

Some of the Amsoil dealers on this site had better call Amsoil right away and let them know. This could be serious.

Someone should also call Mobil 1, too. An oversight of this magnitude could have serious ramifications, not just ordinary ramifications but serious ones.

Oh, and don't forget NASCAR. This would be embarrassing for them to be caught out like this at a tail-gate party.

RedVic may have just saved the day, and BITOG, too.

Originally Posted By: OneEyeJack
He knows something about oil that no one else ever knew, even Mobil 1 and Amsoil.

Some of the Amsoil dealers on this site had better call Amsoil right away and let them know. This could be serious.

Someone should also call Mobil 1, too. An oversight of this magnitude could have serious ramifications, not just ordinary ramifications but serious ones.

Oh, and don't forget NASCAR. This would be embarrassing for them to be caught out like this at a tail-gate party.

RedVic may have just saved the day, and BITOG, too.

I just wonder if he sells magic beans with that oil!

I guess to be fair I have never seen a single quart of this 20w-50 oil that works like Freon so maybe Victory is still to this day in the design stage and this dealer just jumped the gun!!

Yeah that's it!!!

Reminds me of the Victory/Indian Salesman (downtown Savahanna in October 2014) that told me "No motorcycles come with XM radio," and "don't know what kind of oil or the oil change intervals" for either sets of bikes.

We need to invite both of them to join BITOG so they can learn something about oil.

Last edited:
So this new oil works like "freon" and changes state from liquid to gaseous along its route through the motor and oil cooler? WOW !!

That my fellow bitoger's, is a BREAKTHROUGH.

I'm buyin' me some Lubetech stock RIGHT NOW, which exchange they on nasdaq or nyse??

ROFLMAO !!!

I love the first Youtube comment....my face hurts from laughing
crackmeup2.gif

Thanks for posting this and making my day!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back