LC Accent left side turn signal, mystery cable

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure the other side does. The left side signal is completely off: no blinking and no steady light. I'll check later. I guess I'm going to have to do several hours of electrical diagram searching to figure it out. Haynes and Mitchell1 make repair manuals. I'm having a hard time getting information for free, I wonder if throwing money at it would fill the information gap.

Originally Posted By: joel96
I'm pretty sure the other side does. The left side signal is completely off: no blinking and no steady light. I'll check later. I guess I'm going to have to do several hours of electrical diagram searching to figure it out. Haynes and Mitchell1 make repair manuals. I'm having a hard time getting information for free, I wonder if throwing money at it would fill the information gap.

If the one corner marker isn't illuminating, why don't you just tap into the main running/turn signal harness? It's probably right next to the bulb you're troubleshooting, and will feed the 'front-facing' bulb.

Last edited:
I tested the side signal again, and it's solid lit--no blinking. I think the right side signal does the same thing. Still wondering what the loose cable goes to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back