Looting in Baltimore has started

Status
Not open for further replies.
a pretty unbelievable admission, the Mayor of Baltimore Stephanie Rawlings-Blake admitted in a press conference that she gave instructions for police to protect protesters, including “those who wished to destroy,” and to give them some space.

Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
Looting in Baltimore has started. Young adults are shown looting a CVS and Rite Aid.

Where the heck is the police ???

Doughnut shop. Wouldn't be happening if they hadn't killed that guy.

In Baltimore, whenever there is a riot or one of those violent flash mobs beating up white people, the cops are told to stay away. The mayor doesn't want to see a YouTube video of cops beating black thugs with sticks. It's bad politics if you're a Democrat.

Looting in Baltimore has started. Young adults are shown looting a CVS and Rite Aid.

The police are a few feet away, watching. Yes, I am serious.

Originally Posted By: ShotGun429
Burning cars is permissable??

Breaking the Law is never permissable. It is NOT right to allow private property to be trashed while the "cop" just stand by!

Does this mean that if the crowd gets larger, they just expand the "free zone"?

Glad I don't have to live there!

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: chiefsfan1
a pretty unbelievable admission, the Mayor of Baltimore Stephanie Rawlings-Blake admitted in a press conference that she gave instructions for police to protect protesters, including “those who wished to destroy,” and to give them some space.

I heard the Baltimore Mayor say that in a radio interview, and if I hadn't heard it I wouldn't believe it.

The same radio report said there are several independent credible threats that three separate Baltimore street gangs intend to ambush and kill LEOs. If this is true, and given the "leadership" displayed by goofy Mayor, the police may decide to sit this one out in the interest of self preservation.

Originally Posted By: zzyzzx

The police are a few feet away, watching. Yes, I am serious.

Of course. The police are following the Mayor's orders and giving the rioters "some space".

Reality is police cannot control massive crowds effectively no matter what you do or what action you take. There are guns on both sides.

Originally Posted By: chiefsfan1

The Mayor only cares about one thing, being re-elected by the rioting/looting morons.

I wonder what percent of the rioting thugs could even tell you the name of the guy who died that they are so upset about? It is just an excuse to trash things and steal things and not much more. The businesses that are taking the damage likely have exactly zero to do with the police.

Since the protesters are not bothered with the law, facts or anything else that makes sense and the Mayor approves of their behavior the only solution is to be far, far away.

The White House has a couple of paid agitators on staff that deal with racial problems and they bring their own special talents to the table, people like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. Al Sharpton said that we (African-Americans) don't need facts, we need justice. That's a good way to get the ball rolling.

So America how do you like your new multicultural multiracial
paradise?

Brought to you by the likes of Emanuel Celler via the
1965 Immigration and Naturalization Act, and creatures like Barbara Spectre...although she is focusing on Europe in this interview the ultimate goal is to destroy Western Civilization.

It's truly stunning that the Baltimore city government is essentially sanctioning this brutal mass attack on police, innocent bystanders, the destruction of private property, and mass theft by looting. America is finished as we knew it.

Last edited:
This outcome is not the least bit surprising. Maybe a business owner will protect his business and kill some of these looters. I know, I know, too optimistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back