Who's watching the Bruce Jenner special tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the sounds of things, you and andrew sailed on the Mayflower. I am sure you have some professional photographs of your travels.

I have some advice for you. You can take the advice or leave it. If you judge every single human being you meet as an individual, you will not have to worry about being a racist, or for that matter a sexist. Try it sometime. Try it with the older people you don't seem to like.

Originally Posted By: dishdude
From the sounds of things, you and andrew sailed on the Mayflower. I am sure you have some professional photographs of your travels.

It's rather sad that you are so naive and biased in your thinking toward those that disagree with you....or are older than you.

Since when are people that are of a previous generation unworthy of an opinion? Is it simply because you are unable to realize that new ideas or progressive notions aren't always best?

You'd be surprised to know that while I am in my fifties....and no doubt in your mind an "antique".....I am also very much open to TRULY new concepts and opinions. BUT....those must be of ACTUAL merit and based on FACTS and real world experience.

It's sad that you seem to discount the value of the older generations. You have this need to just discard the past and those that lived in it. You rally around the present as thought all is well with our culture because you are young and accept everything around you.....and only accept others that do the same.

That's a very foolish way to be....but I certainly grant you that ignorance.

Tell me friend....is our nation prospering and better culturally as a society than it was 50 years ago? Are race relations better? Are we more civil toward each other? Are the abhorrent of our society satisfied that they are now being treated by many as "normal"?

Yep...brave new world indeed.

andrew - you're the one that brought age into this, you aren't much older than I. Somehow you got the impression that I am much younger.

Originally Posted By: andrewg

You are a product of your times.

andrew - you're the one that brought age into this, you aren't much older than I. Somehow you got the impression that I am much younger.

Originally Posted By: andrewg

You are a product of your times.

The impression came from your statements. Those statements were a direct reference about age and opinions.

Take a look back at the posts. Especially your own.

Because I am accepting and not judgemental I must be younger?

No...not at all. You just said that I was the one that brought AGE into the discussion.

You couldn't be MORE incorrect man.

Did you even look back at the posts like I suggested?

This is where YOU brought up (and repeated SEVERAL times) the subject of age and opinions....I quote you word for word...."This thread sure turned into the usual BITOG grouchy old men hate party! All the usual suspects came out and as usual, delivered!"

So.....why do you deny this?

Just face up to the FACT that you were the one that interjected age and opinion as an issue.

Totally disingenuous my friend.

Because it's exactly what some of you sound like, a bunch of grouchy old men. It's like an All in the Family episode from the 70's. I could hear Archie Bunker saying this stuff to a laughing audience.

transgender topic... 5 pages

mention a corruption news article, gets closed on the no politics rule.

great rule interpretation by the way

:fubar:

Because I am accepting and not judgmental I must be younger?

Because it's exactly what some of you sound like, a bunch of grouchy old men. It's like an All in the Family episode from the 70's. I could hear Archie Bunker saying this stuff to a laughing audience.

You might want to look up 'Hypocrisy', in the dictionary..

Originally Posted By: 02SE

Well you outed me. I have a thing against grouchy old men. You want me to accept them and what will it lead to? Goat weddings? Pedophilia? Polygamy? Where will it stop?

Originally Posted By: Joe_Power
Let's get back to the topic. Bruce is a very disgusting, mentally ill person. It needs help. To come on television, and act the way he did? Just a few months after killing someone? Wow people. Get a clue.

Wow, glad to see that a few more members are seeing the reality and truth of the situation, this nut case Bruce Jenner is for all intensive purposes a murderer, by vehicular homicide of innocent
fellow motorist Kim Howe, of Calabasas, CA.

I think he may actually be hiding behind this sex change nonsense to attempt to gain sympathy from a potential jury when it goes to trial. If I was on that jury I would convict for murder, and he'd be sentenced to the men's prison system, and I'd be humane enough to let him change his alterations back to the proper male equipment before sending him away for life.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: 02SE

Well you outed me. I have a thing against grouchy old men. You want me to accept them and what will it lead to? Goat weddings? Pedophilia? Polygamy? Where will it stop?

The fact is you have clearly demonstrated to be EXACTLY what you claim not to be.

Originally Posted By: antiqueshell
Originally Posted By: Joe_Power
Let's get back to the topic. Bruce is a very disgusting, mentally ill person. It needs help. To come on television, and act the way he did? Just a few months after killing someone? Wow people. Get a clue.

Wow, glad to see that a few more members are seeing the reality and truth of the situation, this nut case Bruce Jenner is for all intensive purposes a murderer, by vehicular homicide of innocent
fellow motorist Kim Howe, of Calabasas, CA.

I think he may actually be hiding behind this sex change nonsense to attempt to gain sympathy from a potential jury when it goes to trial. If I was on that jury I would convict for murder, and he'd be sentenced to the men's prison system, and I'd be humane enough to let him change his alterations back to the proper male equipment before sending him away for life.

Funny but true.

I personally knew someone who was taken to the Hospital with his D_ _ _ cut off wearing a dress. Of course he had no mental issues???

Bruce Jenner is just more sophisticated..but just as much of a mental case. How could someone associated with the Kartrashians not be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back