Mobil super synthetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at Autozone today they had mobile super synthetic 5W-30 on sale for 3.99 for the quart bottles. Does that seem like a good deal? Also has anybody ran this in a turbo car?

Last edited:
I think the additive packages are different. Super sun uses sodium and reminds me of valvoline whereas m1 uses moly.
I haven't used super syn so I cannot comment on its effectiveness however I expect it's a decent quality product.

I compare QSUD and PP to M1 and Mobil Super Synthetic. Same company, just a lowered tiered synthetic. Whether one is actually "better" than the other, the world may never know.

$3.99 is a decent deal for fully synthetic especially if they have some 0w20. Locally for me, its scarce with the exception of parts stores.

I got some 0w-20 Super Synthetic at Fred Meyer for about that price. Plus there is a $7 rebate right now if you buy 5 quarts of a Super line product. Limit 2 rebates.

I've ran it in two cars (neither that I own anymore) when I got it for that price in the past. It worked fine using the OLM for the oil changes.

Based on noise and the butt dyno it felt similar to Napa and O'Reilly synthetic oils...nothing special but nothing bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back