QSUD Rebate Menards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yup

QSUD is on sale for $4.99/qt at Menards with a MIR dropping it to $2.99/qt. I happened to stop there today and was going to buy some and then saw Smitty's Super S Syn Blend for $9.99/ 5qts jug. And Fleet Farm had SuperGard Syn blend for $4.99/ 5 qt after MIR. I'm not afraid to run these oils as they have the starburst, but why isn't EVERYONE rushing the shelves like Black Friday? Is QSUD really a "better" oil for the price difference to the other two in a daily drive Honda with 5-7k change intervals? I'd never seen Smitty's before except recently at KMart. I searched the forums and didn't find anyone saying bad things. I'm never buying another name brand oil! And I picked up a couple more QS filters at Menards for $1.99.

The QSUD is an excellent deal on an excellent oil, but it's also a deal they have a few times a year. Maybe that's why people aren't flocking to it, maybe people already built up a stash or they expect it to be on sale again before they need to use it.

Personally, if I had a Menards near me, and I didn't already have a stash, I would buy a couple OCIs worth of QSUD. Like I said, it's an excellent deal on an excellent oil.

I'm not rushing the shelves because I already have hundreds of quarts of oil I've bought on sale, including QSUD that I got from Menards last year for the same price
smile.gif

If I buy any more QSUD my wife will kill me. So I'm gonna get my Dad to buy some.

Their oil filters are appealing. They actually seem tougher than the Classic.
21.gif

The QSUD deal is good only if you do a lot of Menards shopping. Don't go out of your way and blow the rebates on non-essentials. Not bad at all if you're a "happy home owner."
smile.gif

Heck though, they have Jack's pizza!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back