HM oil with BEST seal conditioner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: KCJeep
Maxlife and Pennzoil HM would be my top picks for slowing leaks.

Based on what I've read on here over the past few years, those would be my top two picks as well. People consistently mention those two as working for them.

Originally Posted By: sicko
Originally Posted By: KCJeep
Maxlife and Pennzoil HM would be my top picks for slowing leaks.

Based on what I've read on here over the past few years, those would be my top two picks as well. People consistently mention those two as working for them.

That is what I'm seeing as well.

I had a feeling when I posted this that no-one would really know, just thought I'd check.

Originally Posted By: sir1900
I've used Maxlife and Mobil Super 2000 HM in the past and both have worked well for me.

I had good luck with the MaxLife, but not the Mobil Super 2000. As was already pointed out, this is just a bunch of what worked for me and didn't work for me, in one thread.
wink.gif

Before I met BITOG, I had great luck with M1 HM. My RMS was leaking pretty bad and from what I can tell, the M1 patched it up around 90%.

I have no explination for this, but while I used a M1 filter and M1 TDT oil, my Jeep ticked even once warm after 30 miles of driving. It only ticked during warm up with M1 HM and was pretty darn quiet once hot.

Definitely my go to oil for extended interval HM applications. Their 10w30/40 is an A3/B3 oil too. Perfect for turbos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back