Show your pets

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ My brother rescued a dog who looks like Brutus's twin. She is an amazing dog, very well behaved and extremely smart.

I should probably add that Tufty is in a much bigger cage now, as she's grown about as big as a rat. She spent most of the evening trying to knock the snow shovel over with her ball.

2njepvm.jpg

His name is Ezekial. Wife got him for me while we were in college. She thought it was endearing how I interacted with my parents 'tiel. Unfortunately, after having kids and then getting a dog he has become quite cantankerous, and does not like to leave his cage. But he has learned when we make pasta that screaming will get him some yummy food.

5bsob7.jpg

Her name is Luna. We got her at almost a year old. Our vet and then the trainer we used for a bit consider her a rescue dog, but we didn't know that at the time. She got crated a lot as a puppy and does not do crating as a result--she suffers from separation anxiety. Better now that she is six or so years old. But she lost a number of teeth breaking out of break-proof crates, and we still occasionally lose a window blind.

Loves to run. Wife thinks there is some italian greyhound in her, as she is tall for a beagle, thin and fast. Cleaned out all the resident chipmunks too.

I have Shelby a German Shepherd/Belgian Malinois mix And Samus an Okeetee Corn Snake.

Hl2iwjf.jpg

DERK1RH.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back