Who's watching the Bruce Jenner special tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruce Jenner (Olympic Gold Medalist, part of the Kardashian family, killer, transgender) is truly a well rounded person. I always wanted to be a well rounded person but now I'm having second thoughts.

I'll have it on too. DVR of course...no commercials
smile.gif

Not me. To me, its a waste of time. I'm going on a 5 mile run tonight, 1/2 hour after I finish my Wheaties.

Originally Posted By: Joe_Power
You're seriously asking this question???

I can think of 1000 things to do, before I watch [censored] like this. Disgusting

Bruce Jenner is an icon and was very much a role model to me during his awesome performance during the 1976 Olympics. To find he wants to become a woman is mind-boggling to me but I want to hear what he has to say.

Originally Posted By: Leo99

I can think of 1000 things to do, before I watch [censored] like this. Disgusting

Bruce Jenner is an icon and was very much a role model to me during his awesome performance during the 1976 Olympics. To find he wants to become a woman is mind-boggling to me but I want to hear what he has to say.

Exactly. Watch it - You may learn something.

Originally Posted By: Trajan
Nope. Too busy clipping the toenails. It's all about priorities.

Wow! I was thinking the same response! Instead i'll have to resort to clipping my dogs nails!

OJ Simpson is an icon too, and was a role model to millions of people. That was THEN.

Originally Posted By: yougoJAY

Exactly. Watch it - You may learn something.

And people wonder what is wrong with America. Why it's going to [censored]. It's when the media glorifies [censored] like this. Disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back