Over due for brake lines - all of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: MCompact
Originally Posted By: Trav

Thanks for your concern about my time and money and how i use it.

What? You don't appreciate those who know MUCH better than you with respect to spending your time and money?
crackmeup2.gif

Must do. Otherwise, why the description, on a public internet forum?

Originally Posted By: 901Memphis
Considering that they use decent parts and nicopp plus the cost savings I think I will go back there for other work I don't want to do.

Good for you. Finding a good shop you can trust is priceless!

Originally Posted By: Ducked
Originally Posted By: MCompact

Thanks for your concern about my time and money and how i use it.

What? You don't appreciate those who know MUCH better than you with respect to spending your time and money?
crackmeup2.gif

Must do. Otherwise, why the description, on a public internet forum?

Like i said its my time and my money. When you start paying my bills or paying for my time then you can comment until then keep it to yourself thank you.

Like i said its my time and my money. When you start paying my bills or paying for my time then you can comment until then keep it to yourself thank you.

If you'd kept it to yourself, it would have remained entirely your own business, but you posted it on an Internet discussion forum, and made it fair game.

Most threads on here involve peoples own time and money. Even sunflower oil isn't free.

If everyone was so sensitive that they could only handle variations on "AWESOME, dude" in response, we might just as well save the electricity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back