Question on Harbor Freight Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a website what has scans of the various months of Harbor Freight Coupons and.... can I print those off and use them? They even have the inside track ones (which may make this a TWO part Question as to printing and using acceptability)

LINK TO STRUGGLE VILLE SITE WITH ... COUPONS for HF

Also, anybody found a "rhythm" to the flyers and coupons? Theres got to be a "cycle" to the various categories and prices versus month of the year. Like for imaginary example..."handtools" best deals are very three months or ... Spring sale each year is the best time to buy tool boxes for the year at HF.

The coupons I have seen have fine print. Expiration date, cannot combine, etc.

Couple times I have gone in and the the sales clerk will grab a flier for me. IIRC.

No idea on their cycles.

They do have e-mail coupons. I think you get a better selection of coupons if you're on their list versus the flyers.

They're sticklers for coupons around here. The manager makes you feel like you're stealing food off his kids' table each time you use it, or god-forbid you come in with a return/defective item..

my HF is very relaxed on coupons as well, Ive went as far as to ask for the previous sale price without a coupon and they have done a computer search, found the sale price and gave it to me. I wont buy everything there (clearly) but some of its not bad and with coupons and sales its a real value.

I guess I'll find out how flexible our local (hour away) HF manager is.

My bet is not flexible.

One old old fella came in while I was there once goes to buy a drill or something fairly moderately priced and a counter worker says, "Hey you cant use this free flashlight coupon... because weren't you here earlier today?".

Man oh man. Youth is wasted on the young.

Ive had good luck with retailmenot too. I had to buy some zip ties a while back and was able to use a coupon for a free tarp.

*They let me show them the coupon from the site.. and they'll let someone else with me use the same coupon again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back