Opinion on Wii games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since you said non-violent I'm limited, but if you are on adult time, go with Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles. For the kids, Super Smash Brothers, Mario Kart, and Super Mario Galaxy are good ones to get.

Also forgot, Guitar Hero 3 and World Tour (probably Aerosmith too, but I'm not a huge Aerosmith fan) are great choices, plus you can find some great deals on guitar controllers from slickdeals.net.

Animal Crossing was a revolutionary game on the GC platform, that is where it performed best. When it went to the Wii it jumped the shark really, and lost a lot of the charm/newness of the GC version.

Originally Posted By: Schmoe
We have rented out Wii Music and Animal Crossing.....really boring. My 5 year old didn't like the. Animal crossing is more like role playing...you have to be able to read good and then do things that others tell you to do.

My son loves our Wii, the rest of us... not as much. Legos Star Wars, Lego this, Lego that. Skylanders also. I have tried to play with him a few times but after ten minutes I have had enough.

I have played the Wii sports, and those can be fun. But the bowling one I have not figured out--it has me with a hook that I cannot figure out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back