Missing (Vintage) Racing Stickers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to complete a re-discovered racing sticker collection, originally published by Dan Gurney All American Racers in 1970. Some great stuff in here, but some decidedly hard to find. Especially searching for a company called "Web Filters" in modern times is dang near impossible. Thought maybe someone here could assist.

Missing stickers are here:
Missing%20Vintage%20Racing%20Stickers

I'm looking for any kind of reasonable picture of the attached - which I only have in 40 year old grainy reproduction of a Xerox image, or a (rough) Photoshop from memory. Even if it's a decal on the side of a car, I can work with it.

Trying to stay on-topic here, most of these are oil related. Except perhaps "National Eliminator" - which I have NO idea what it is.

Thanks for any help.

I'm afraid I can't help you source original replacements but if you find a signwriter or sticker maker they should be able to help.

In the UK I use SlookDesigns, they make stickers and vinyls to your design. If you email them the picture you posted on here they could make as many of them as you want
wink.gif

I've long given up on original replacements. Now I'm just looking for a picture of the ones I'm missing....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back