Good deal or bad - trade H&K .45 for Colt 1911 .45

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a H&K USP 45 ACP ( https://www.google.com/search?q=h%26k+usp+45&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8 ) that I'm thinking of trading for a Colt 45 ACP, assuming I could find someone willing to trade. Specifically, I'd like a 1911 Gold Cup.

My H& K has very few rounds through it (less than 500) and has been meticulously maintained.

Would you expect it would cost me $$$ to make a trade, be an even swap, etc., etc.?

Ed

Gunbroker.com completed auctions will tell you. If you want a meticulously kept low count GC it's probably the H&K + $.

Quick look at GB, it's definitely your H&K + $.

Last edited:
Colts are crazy good on holding value or even adding value on the used market. HK's are not, so you will have to throw in your pistol and some greenbacks to trade.

I would consider keeping the H&K. The USP is a fine pistol. What variant do you have? If you are in a serious WANT phase and you want a Colt, then your gonna pay for the name. If you have a well stocked LGS see if you can wrap your hands around a S&W 1911SC. It just might change your mind.

A usp is a base model HK, and you wanna trade it for colt's flagship, better bring your check book for at least your usp+ $400. And that's for a shooter GC

I would take the usp over the GC, you can do more with it and it I a very accurate and dependable .45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back