Not open for further replies.
Q1CTOW.jpg

hi5Jh1.jpg

4WTNrd.jpg

q8Jvbd.jpg

Hm5uKN.jpg

L5cRmr.jpg

S9bUQY.jpg

The Arboretum is certainly beautiful, especially in the Spring.
Kubota Gardens in Skyway is another favorite.

Thanks you guys...

This was just a spur of the moment thing and I used my girlfriends little point and shoot camera.

Not bad clarity for a inexpensive camera.

These photos are really nice! Maybe the best photos I have seen yet at this website! Thanks a lot!

Originally Posted By: Mystic
These photos are really nice! Maybe the best photos I have seen yet at this website! Thanks a lot!

A very generous comment....thanks.

I am flat out serious. These photos are great! I really like them!

Can I make a suggestion to you? Maybe take about 120-150 photos and put them in a slide show with music. One program you can use is Photodex Pro Show Gold. And burn them to a DVD and give them as a present to somebody.

I am flat out serious. These photos are great! I really like them!

Can I make a suggestion to you? Maybe take about 120-150 photos and put them in a slide show with music. One program you can use is Photodex Pro Show Gold. And burn them to a DVD and give them as a present to somebody.

Thanks...I'll look into that idea.

I've got to get back into photography this year. I gotta really "feel" it though. It's a hobby....but sometimes it's like work for me because I am critical to a fault.

But thanks again.

I make videos like this and give them to friends and family for presents. I recommend Photodex Pro Show Gold if you have a Windows computer. Be sure to give credit to whoever made the music that you use. I like to take at least 100 photos and get some music that seems right depending on the photos, give the video a title and burn in to a DVD. Photodex takes a little time to figure out. You can even add video.

On a Mac there is less software available but I do like DVD Slideshow Creator.

People really like these slideshows with music that they can play on their TVs.

Originally Posted By: Cadenza
The Arboretum is certainly beautiful, especially in the Spring.
Kubota Gardens in Skyway is another favorite.

Thanks for the tip Cadenza.

I went to the Kubota gardens today and took these:

QYpYxY.jpg

DMjteG.jpg

IgGtAy.jpg

d983Iv.jpg

pYwlSI.jpg

You should make that video I talked about!

This is so much nicer than that discussion in the General Section about Bruce Jenner.

You should make that video I talked about!

This is so much nicer than that discussion in the General Section about Bruce Jenner.

Ha ha ha ha....that's true.

I don't know how many photos you have, but this would be such a nice video, with maybe Enya music. Every hear about Enya?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back