cruise control vacuum tube for Jeep grand Cherokee

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like the vacuum tube that goes to the cruise control servo (near headlight) from the manifold has seen better days. Its got an elbow at the manifold end that is falling apart and the thing keeps falling off the manifold.

Thus more silicon in UOA along with more iron contaminants.

One dealer said the tube with elbow is discontinued.

Ideas??

Junkyard?
You can find parts at a junkyard, just ask the guy at the front to see if he has any and what condition its in.
They might even let you pull it off, if its good bring it to the front. Ask what the price is first.
Any Pics?

They have bulk vacuum lines and fittings at any auto parts store, you should be able to piece something together. You can go from a plastic tube to a hose without issue.

Originally Posted By: dishdude
They have bulk vacuum lines and fittings at any auto parts store, you should be able to piece something together. You can go from a plastic tube to a hose without issue.

I was planning on going to NAPA tomorrow and seeing what they had.

Originally Posted By: Donald
Originally Posted By: dishdude

I was planning on going to NAPA tomorrow and seeing what they had.

NAPA supposedly has a rubber elbow that is 1/4" and what I need. It should be in latter today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back