Question for my Canadian friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Tegger
Originally Posted By: JC1
Poutine looks like vomit. I will never touch it.

If you try it you might like it!

I read that poutine squeaks when you chew it. Food is not supposed to squeak. Ergo, poutine is not food.

Fresh cheese curds squeak when you eat them. I have never actually eaten poutine, I used to be irrationally picky and avoided cheese curds, but now I don't mind them, but haven't ordered poutine yet. I suspect though that properly melted cheese curds do not squeak. I'll have to check out the place Overkill mentioned though, how can I be a Canadian lumberjack wannabe without ever eating poutine?

Originally Posted By: IndyIan

I read that poutine squeaks when you chew it. Food is not supposed to squeak. Ergo, poutine is not food.

Fresh cheese curds squeak when you eat them. I have never actually eaten poutine, I used to be irrationally picky and avoided cheese curds, but now I don't mind them, but haven't ordered poutine yet. I suspect though that properly melted cheese curds do not squeak. I'll have to check out the place Overkill mentioned though, how can I be a Canadian lumberjack wannabe without ever eating poutine?

You've never been?????????? Dude! We need another get together. Some SmithWorks and Poutine is in order
thumbsup2.gif

Bad ones maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back