Problem with pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an iPhone, and a coworker has an Samsung. When I text pictures to him, they show up as a slide show. The picture is small and he can't zoom in to see the picture. The pictures he sends me are fine, and I'm the only person he has this problem with. Any ideas what's going on here? I'm not real tech savvy when it comes to phones, so be patient.

Originally Posted By: Brybo86
IPhone resolution is like 480x320..
Samsung probably 1080x920

Try emailing the pics

All of my unedited iPhone photos are 3264 × 2448 (or 2448 x 3264).

OP, how are you inserting the photos into messages and is you friend in your contacts as "mobile" or "iPhone".

See anything odd under settings "messages" or "photos and camera".

BTW it might be helpful to know the iPhone model and iOS version.

Possibly no help for it though, Android IME doesn't play that well with iOS.

When I text, I tap the camera icon next to the box to enter text and then choose existing or take photo.

He's listed as mobile.

Nothing that I see in the settings that looks wrong, but again, I'm not real savvy with tech.

iPhone 4S running iOS 7. I don't have enough memory to update to 8 on my phone, and it hasn't been a big priority to plug into a computer to do it.

What's confusing me is I can text other android users and there's no problem, and other iOS users can text him without problem.

Little googling seems to indicate this is common with Android (Samsung seems particularly susceptible) although I couldn't explain why it works for him from other iPhones.

Lot of talk of "tap" vs "long tap" on the droid...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back