M1 0w40 users

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pppfffttt... Slacker. 'Memphis don't count. He's got most of the board on ignore. He likes his safe little world where everyone agrees with him.

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
You're going to put me on your ignore list?

You'll have to get behind Clevy and 901Memphis.
grin2.gif

OP, I won't beat you up about your post; from what I gather, you personally don't use M1 0w40 on your car(s) and won't use it, but may be taking over maintenance on your sister's VW?

Had you formed your post like this, responses would've been completely different. Having said that, it does meet VW 502 spec, which I'm assuming your sister's VW would need, assuming it's still under powertrain warranty. It's a great oil for this application, as are many others. It's cheap and easy to obtain, use with confidence.

Nolesfan, thanks for understanding
wink.gif
. I learn some new stuff every day. Thanks again and the VW is out of warranty

Regardless of whether it is in warranty or out, I'd still run a 502 spec oil in the car, assuming that is what the requirement is.

Originally Posted By: car51
Nolesfan, thanks for understanding
wink.gif
. I learn some new stuff every day. Thanks again and the VW is out of warranty

Originally Posted By: Oil Changer
Memphis don't count. He's got most of the board on ignore. He likes his safe little world where everyone agrees with him.

It's a far away place in Northern Kentucky with dancing FRAM Ultras, lemon drops, and unicorn tear Pennzoil Ultra.

grin2.gif

Ya. But I still toggle your posts. It's like a train wreck I can't look away from.

Originally Posted By: Oil Changer
Pppfffttt... Slacker. 'Memphis don't count. He's got most of the board on ignore. He likes his safe little world where everyone agrees with him.

grin2.gif

Ha

That's funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back