The Doctor is IN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs to beat Marquez in a straight fight. Rossi's winning because Marquez is screwing up. That's part of racing, of course, but not really the same thing.

The two greatest talents of the last quarter century. Rossi is amazing, particularly when you consider how long he's been at it. I still think Marquez will be the man to beat barring injuries or catastrophe. Dovi and the Duc's have been a surprise this year as has the performance of the Suzuki's. Jorge Lorenzo has been rather disappointing.

Anyone here going to Indianapolis to check out the race?

Originally Posted By: Bottom_Feeder
He needs to beat Marquez in a straight fight. Rossi's winning because Marquez is screwing up. That's part of racing, of course, but not really the same thing.

Winning is winning.

The argument that a Racer or team is screwing up, which is why they lost, could be made for pretty much every race result, ever.

As a racer or team you make your choices, and if they are the correct choices, you and your team just might win.

I would like to see Rossi win another Championship, before he retires.

I just watched the tape of this race today and it was magnifico! If that wasn't a "straight fight" I don't know what is. The old bull outsmarted the young stud. Happens all the time.

aw come on man
how could that be a straight fair fight?
rossi started 8th
and marquez started 1st

just because rossi ran down a guy a decade younger doesnt make it fair!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back