Thank you BITOG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello again folks. To everyone that has judged me, or those that think I am in knowledgeable please understand that I am a hard worker, honest and a straightforward person. Forgive my "English" and or "ignorance". I am sorry but no one in this world is "perfect". To those wonderful, very insightful members that give me advice, I say "THANK YOU". I have been a little stressed also so please allow me to "learn something here" and not judge me

Thank you

Originally Posted By: car51
I have been a little stressed

I hope you're ok and all is well :^)

Don't let the bad forum members bother you, stick around and you will learn much! This is a great forum, I spend way too much time on here. Glad to have you!

Don't let some of the comments here get to you. Life is too short to give a rats a$$ what others on an internet forum think of you.

My only complaint is the u.s.a. in your profile. Drives my OCD crazy.
crazy2.gif

I keep wishing it would change to U.S.A. or USA

Yup you just gotta ignore the crabby people. Sometimes it seems like people are just so grumpy, like lighten up Lol

Yeah - if I was to let all the grouchy people get to me, you think I'd be where I am today? They get frustrated as heck because nothing affects me. After they have fully exhausted all their countermeasures, they finally give up and put me on their ignore list.
grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
Yeah - if I was to let all the grouchy people get to me, you think I'd be where I am today? They get frustrated as heck because nothing affects me. After they have fully exhausted all their countermeasures, they finally give up and put me on their ignore list.
grin2.gif

Lol I used to wonder about you sometimes but then I realized it was mostly trolling so whenever I see a Merk post I always click it lol

I've been here a while, and have only started using the ignore feature in the last 5-6 weeks.

Hang in there (and place a few who make your blood boil onto ignore)

"Illegitimi non carborundum"

I always thought the expression was "Non sinistre carborundum".

There, I learned something today, thanks.

I also learned that the expression is not true Latin, but it sounds so much more refined than in English.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back