Lubegard Fuel System Booster- Anyone Heard of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Boss302fan
I would just use Redline...

Yeah, that's pretty much the route I'm going due to availability, price and my prior successful applications with it.

Don't forget Amsoil PI. It has high % of PEA just like those listed.
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: Turk
Don't forget Amsoil PI. It has high % of PEA just like those listed.
thumbsup2.gif

Oh yeah, thanks! I did forget about the PI. I'd also like to know how much PEA it contains.

Thanks! ordered two for $3.00 each, shipped with Prime 2-day delivery.
smile.gif
doesn't hurt to try at that price.

Also interesting that it mentions application for DI engines specifically.

Can't beat the Amazon deal. For me after adding the tax it was $3.13. Out of stock presently, but they will ship when they get it back in. Nice way to try this product.

Originally Posted By: Turk
Any update on how well the LubeGard worked??

I used it in my '77 F250 and my brother's old Taurus. The LG removed a slight ping in the truck and definitely made the Taurus run better as it was a little rough. Unfortunately, my brother wrecked the Taurus shortly after running it.

I think it's good stuff, I have some on deck for one of the cars thanks to the amazon rebate.

Just ordered one bottle to try... Amazon has it for $10.30 but with a $3 off instant coupon. With free Prime shipping, mine came to $7.71 shipped with Wisconsin 5.6% sales tax.

Originally Posted By: BrewCityR
Just ordered one bottle to try... Amazon has it for $10.30 but with a $3 off instant coupon. With free Prime shipping, mine came to $7.71 shipped with Wisconsin 5.6% sales tax.

Please follow up after you use it, not a whole lot of feedback from real world usage with the LG.

I put a bottle in today in the beater Elantra which has almost 220k miles.
I also changed spark plugs and wires today, so IDK if I would be able to give any good feedback..

Originally Posted By: 97tbird
I put a bottle in today in the beater Elantra which has almost 220k miles.
I also changed spark plugs and wires today, so IDK if I would be able to give any good feedback..

Any update ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back