Minnepolis and San Diego Terrorism stopped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow another bust. I'd like to be worried but I am greatful to FBI for their efforts to stop this. We critize govt but I must say that these special agencies have done well keeping us safe. I thank them and remain humbled by their work and service. Thank our servicemen too as they are our frontline against this.

Fact or propaganda? Hear about the Issil training camp in Mexico ? If I remember the report it is by Ciudad Juarez,Mexico.

Haven't heard about it. I love Kansas and try to be well informed on KS issues but show interest and care through out the N. Americas. Anytime something bad happens no matter where; I am concerned deeply. I just try to make sense of it and none of it makes any sense. I still follow the motto when i worked for govt, if you see something tell someone. We should all do that much.

Originally Posted By: Marco620
Wow another bust. I'd like to be worried but I am greatful to FBI for their efforts to stop this. We critize govt but I must say that these special agencies have done well keeping us safe. I thank them and remain humbled by their work and service. Thank our servicemen too as they are our frontline against this.

It seems there have been a number of terrorist plots thwarted. From what I understand, they are under-reported.

This is nothing new, it has been a big problem here in MN. We have a large Somali population here, and it's well known that these terrorist groups are actively recruiting them here. Once recruited, they typically travel to Syria to join ISIS/ISIL. These people were stopped, but many more have been successful.

Originally Posted By: KD0AXS
This is nothing new, it has been a big problem here in MN. We have a large Somali population here, and it's well known that these terrorist groups are actively recruiting them here. Once recruited, they typically travel to Syria to join ISIS/ISIL. These people were stopped, but many more have been successful.

Will Minnesota be the first state to institute sharia law? This kind of invasion is very effective. It's slow but with our political leadership it's a sure bet to succeed.

I think a lot of these "Terrorist Activities"are minimal threats. The FBI follows these 2 bit dunderheads around for weeks or months and then trumpets that they have halted a terrorist plot....when in fact some of these guys couldn't blow up a mailbox with an M-80.

And as far as arresting these idiots that want to go overseas and join ISIS...seriously let them go already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back