What was your first music album?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good day folks. As I am listening to a "CREAM" album that my aunt gave me, I thought I would ask you wonderful folks what your first album you purchased was. Mine was "Blackhawk" self titled country album on cd. I look forward to hearing what was your first album. Thank you

I don't remember the first cassette tape I ever had but my first cd was Hootie and the Blowfish Cracked Rearview.

My first albums were Led Zepplin 1 and Jimi Hendrix Electric Ladyland - I was 7 years old when my uncle gave me those for Christmas Presents. He Rocks!

My best - AC/DC Back in Black

My latest: Metallica Ride the Lightning

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: bullwinkle
Rush, 2112. I was 14, still my all-time favorite band.

I love that CD, A Passage to Bangkok is one of my favorite Rush songs

my first album was a Grits album i believe. They were one of the first attempts at christian hip hop/rap i believe. Almost all the albums (CD's) i own now are country. Most of those are Justin Moore. I tend to listen to the radio mostly as i can listen to a variety of genres.

Last edited:
Wallflowers - Bringing Down the Horse - album came out in 1996 which would have made me 9 or 10 years old. I think I remember paying $15 or so for it which was a lot of money to me at that age but I'll be darned if I didn't get every penny worth out of that album. I still listen to it sometimes.

For those who don't know the Wallflowers singer is Jakob Dylan who is Bob Dylan's son.

Originally Posted By: bullwinkle
Rush, 2112. I was 14, still my all-time favorite band.

All time classic. I could still listen to 2112 over and over. It's actually quite a deep album and it put Rush on the map.

They are also my fav band as well.

Geddy Lee is also my brother's neighbour so that's cool too.

Thank you folks for the memories!
wink.gif

The Jazz album by Queen had a poster inside of it that showed a bunch of girls lining up for a bicycle race....all of them nekked! There were no advisory warnings on the album and I had no idea the poster was in there when I bought it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back