M1 0w40 users

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello folks and let's hear from all the M1 0w40 users here. NO, I am not using it and not going to. Thank you in advance

It is the greatest oil yet. I havent had a flat tire since the oil change.

I'm more of a quality over quantity guy in life... these vague post count farming threads are getting old.

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Originally Posted By: car51
NO, I am not using it and not going to.

So what are you trying to get out of this thread?

People seem to think if they have a higher post count people will respect what they have to say and think they're more knowledgeable.

Totally wrong on both counts. Just thought I would ask a simple question. I won't from now on. Have a wonderful day

I am here to learn also
wink.gif

I am here to learn also
wink.gif

OK, so tell us what it is that you're wanting to learn. The way you posed the question, it makes it sound like you really don't give a rat's a** about any of the responses because you will never use it. Maybe that is not what you meant, but that is how it came across.

Please be more specific.

Thank you to the people that didn't give me a "hard time" for your informative responses folks. Never knew if I wasn't knowledgeable, that meant I was not allowed to ask questions on various oils. I apologize to QuattroPete and lead shoes but those comments really hurt ;(

Well, I asked about it as I may be taking over maintenance on a VW (older model). Sorry if I didn't understand or think or include that in post. Long day Quattro

I apologize to QuattroPete and lead shoes but those comments really hurt ;(

You got hurt because I asked you to clarify what it is that you want to learn? LOL Grow some skin.

Well, I asked about it as I may be taking over maintenance on a VW (older model). Sorry if I didn't understand or think or include that in post. Long day Quattro

Which VW specifically?

In general, M1 0w-40 should be good for most VW engines.

It's a 07' Passat, base model 5speed, 4cyl. I'll get more info hopefully Tuesday

Yes, M1 0w-40 would be great for it. Cheap and readily available, and meets the required VW 502.00 spec.

I was just wondering why you asked basically nothing in the first post. Which is why I assumed you were padding post count when you say you're not using and never plan to but then ask for opinions on it.
cheers3.gif
heres to you learning something though bud

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back