Are WIX (NAPA) oil filters any good? For Audi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Oil Changer
It's not harassment nor is it personal. You are flat out wrong on a great many things. If you're right, there's not much to say. When you're wrong, I got something to say. It's compounded because you never answer the questions asked of you to support your theory. You deflect. You don't know but you go around acting like you know.

Sure it's harassment directed at me personally. So just exactly were was I wrong? You have some factual data that proves it? I doubt it. Others here say the same things I do about certain products, yet you don't go on the attack with them. Why is that? Yes, this is personal with you. I only respond to defend myself. Go back to when all your nonsense started and you'll see who came out of the weeds with some kind of personal agenda - it was you just in case you can't figure that one out.

I really done playing around with your nonsense. You will be ignored now ... not put on "ignore" (I never do that) but simply ignored because frankly you really have nothing to say worth reading!
grin.gif

Count up how many names Z06 has called me, or does it only work one way?

Never "called you names", simply conveying how you come across. Rude, belligerent and looking for someone to belittle and argue with. Call it what you want, but it's the truth.

Go ahead. Start a new thread discussing the technical merit of some aspect of some filter. Put your money where your mouth is. Start one proving how a 99.5% efficient filter significantly adds to the life of an ICE over one that is lesser. That would be a good start. Be prepared to support your hypothesis. I won't hold my breath waiting for that post! LOL!

Prove to us all that high efficiency filters don't do anything beneficial. Back it up with data. If people want to use high efficiency filters it should be no concern to you. Stop harassing people on this chat board.

I never claimed anything about WIX filters other than they are what is bought for me to install and in my 20+ years wrenching on these behemoths I've never seen one fail, never had an oil-related engine failure and they appear to be well made. If you can provide an unmolested quote of me saying otherwise, I'd like to read it.

I will stick around to engage you in a technical discussion about filters whenever you are so inclined. Start whenever you're ready.

Whenever you want to correct my contradictions, I'm ready to discuss. Start whenever and wherever you like. I'm not important here. I've never posed as an expert. I don't want to be important or an expert here. It's just an Internet forum and I don't care who or how many put me on ignore. Those people are just over-sensitive sissies who have nothing to offer anyway.

You on the other hand, pose as an expert. I have said on a few occasions I thought you were. After spending time in this sub-forum and trying to engage you on an intellectual level, it became apparent immediately you are no expert. That's not an insult, I'm not mad, it's not a put-down. You're a run-of-the-mill BITOG'er with his opinions. That's okay.

You're a wast of time. One word response ... "ignored".

So you got nothing. I knew that already. I'll still be responding to your posts if you ignore me or not. If you're wrong, I will say so; so I'll be saying a lot.

I've got nothing for "you" - it's all a game to you and a big waste of time. Maybe you should go find Mr ISO and see how he's doing. LoL

If you think you're so up on filters, then you start a thread and let the whole board chime in. I'm not going to be manipulated by your bullish non-sense. Otherwise, you will be ignored, as you really have nothing positive or even technically worth saying for anyone here to read. I've seen guys like you on many chat boards, your MO is easy to spot.
whistle.gif

Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix
I've got nothing for "you" - it's all a game to you and a big waste of time. Maybe you should go find Mr ISO and see how he's doing. LoL

Finally, fact. You got nothing. Mr. ISO and I have been talking. He'll be back.

Quote:

If you think you're so up on filters, then you start a thread and let the whole board chime in. I'm not going to be manipulated by your bullish non-sense.

More deflection. You can't do it so you tell me to do it. That's your MO and is easy to spot.

^^^ Maybe Mr. ISO will change his attitude if he makes it back. You might do the same or you'll most likely be joining him in the Virgin Islands.

You start up a thread if you dare - you're the one who seems to have something to prove, just like Mr ISO, which backfired horribly - LoL.

I'm not falling for your manipulative ways, and stop parroting me ... it's a sign of a weakness.

Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix
^^^ Maybe Mr. ISO will change his attitude if he makes it back. You might do the same or you'll most likely be joining him in the Virgin Islands.

He has not been suspended. Your MO is to talk like you know what you are talking about but you don't know what you are talking about.

Quote:
You start up a thread if you dare - you're the one who seems to have something to prove, just like Mr ISO, which backfired horribly - LoL.

I didn't like his approach either and I told him so. I also told him what his response would be and that happened too. But that's the way it is.

I have no desire to start a thread. You are the one posing as the expert. I don't care about oil filters, they're no that important. Any rock catcher will allow an engine to live beyond it's designed life cycle. You said "there are better filters out there" when talking about the claimed efficiency of the WIX XP. The burden is on you to prove it but you can't.

Quote:
I'm not falling for your manipulative ways, and stop parroting me ... it's a sign of a weakness.

I'm not trying to be manipulative, I'm trying to get you to provide fact to back up your claims but you don't because you can't.

I don't care what you view as a sign of strength or weakness. It's just an Internet forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back