People and the donut spare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: MinamiKotaro
Originally Posted By: OneEyeJack
Illegals are a terrible strain on the economy to say nothing of the crime.

I dunno, if not for all the Mexicans (don't know if legal or not) dropping a few hundred at a time for a complete brake job, new batteries, and alternators for their diesel work trucks, my Advance probably couldn't stay in business.

I love them! They come in, speak English good enough to ask for what they want, pay, say "thank you", and leave. A retail worker couldn't ask for better customers.
Dude, you live in Tennessee. You have NO idea.

Originally Posted By: dlundblad
The general population is stupid.

Careful, now. Making a broad generalization such as that one is just begging someone (they know who they are) to post a link to some study somewhere proving otherwise. Happens all the time!

Originally Posted By: MinamiKotaro
Illegals are a terrible strain on the economy to say nothing of the crime.

I dunno, if not for all the Mexicans (don't know if legal or not) dropping a few hundred at a time for a complete brake job, new batteries, and alternators for their diesel work trucks, my Advance probably couldn't stay in business.

I love them! They come in, speak English good enough to ask for what they want, pay, say "thank you", and leave. A retail worker couldn't ask for better customers.
And YOU refill their EBT cards for them with your tax money.

Originally Posted By: dlayman
Originally Posted By: eljefino
Originally Posted By: Vikas
OK; how does illegal get social security card? What documents does he provide to the social security office?

Asking for an ID or proof of citizenship is not allowed by Administration policy.

Calling out on racist Bull:

http://www.socialsecurity.gov/ssnumber/ss5doc.htm

What original documents do I need?

Citizenship

We can accept only certain documents as proof of U.S. citizenship. These include a U.S. birth certificate or a U.S. passport.

You must present your birth certificate. If one exists, you must submit it. If a birth certificate does not exist, we may be able to accept your:

Religious record made before the age of 5 showing your date of birth;
U.S. hospital record of your birth; or
U.S. passport.

Thank you for calling attention to some of the false and racist propoganda, opinions, and sterotypes, that have no place in this thread.

Talking about illegals and the problems they cause is not racist. Criminal behavior is criminal behavior- doesn't matter what race you are. I get tired of people accusing other people with different views as "racist" .

Question:-

I don't live in Arizona or California but so what?

You guys still have not given answers to simple questions that were asked.

1) How does illegal get benefits?
2) Where is *your* documentation for the claim that a day is reserved for "illegals"?

You are making insane claims and you are being called on it.

It is nothing but plain ranting and hatred towards other people who look "different". I get that.

How do you know "they" are "illegals"? Do you validate their green card or passport before determining their legal status?

You do NOT KNOW if the guy is "illegal" or "criminal" but that has not stopped you from assuming.

Are you aware that before one can start on "legal" employment, one needs to provide his legal status to his employer?

Originally Posted By: ccap41
Originally Posted By: Miller88
Originally Posted By: ccap41
Originally Posted By: chainblu
About a year ago I was passed by a mini-van on I-75 in Ga. Not only was the donut on the pass. rear, but the idiot was also pulling a covered trailer (approx. 5x7). I was doing about 70-75 mph when he came around me.

About a half hour later, I came upon stop and go traffic. When I finally got to the 'problem', I saw the mini-van on its side in the middle of the road. The trailer was nowhere to be seen.

Hahaha this is terrible, I hope everybody innocent was okay but they were basically begging for that situation to occur.

Oddly enough, the donut spare on my Focus is rated for 300 pounds more than the other tires ...

It may be..but a trailer and 75+mph were over both of those limits, I would assume.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was one of the older temp spares that are rated for 55 MPH and has a lower load rating than the other tires.

With that said, I only have it for ultra-emergency use. As in - I get two flat tires and the full sized spare isn't enough.

From donuts to deportation this thread has a cornucopia of sovereignty viewpoints.
At least the ~20 million of us here illegally can now “come out of the shadows.”

Full sized spares at the ready stashed in mine. Our Model A Deluxe Roadster has two for good measure.
smile.gif

Question:-

I don't live in Arizona or California but so what?

You guys still have not given answers to simple questions that were asked.

1) How does illegal get benefits?
2) Where is *your* documentation for the claim that a day is reserved for "illegals"?

You are making insane claims and you are being called on it.

It is nothing but plain ranting and hatred towards other people who look "different". I get that.

How do you know "they" are "illegals"? Do you validate their green card or passport before determining their legal status?

You do NOT KNOW if the guy is "illegal" or "criminal" but that has not stopped you from assuming.

Are you aware that before one can start on "legal" employment, one needs to provide his legal status to his employer?

here

and here

Once again how in the world do you *know* somebody is illegal when you come across that person? That is why your rant is racist. And you know it too.

Wow. All this and comments over illegal aliens because of someone speeding with a donut spare tire?

Running across some guy that doesn't speak a word of English hanging outside Home Depot looking for work is a pretty good indicator.

When you have one of these in your neighborhood you know something isn't right.

images_2.jpeg

Or.. These guys guys coming overs your garden fence.
illegal-aliens-invade.jpg

Last edited:
I saw yellow signs like that along a highway in Southern California. I love the kid being dragged off his/her feet!

How are they fleecing the government system and collecting from social security office while sneaking around your barbed wired fence?

Bottom line is either immigrants are taking the jobs which "native" people can't do it or they won't do it at the offered prices. The latter problem solely rests upon the employer for not offering living wages for the "won't" do jobs. The former problem is due to long term cultural devaluation of education especially STEM education in this country as compared to eastern cultures.

So yes, I understand the inbuilt hatred towards "those guys are taking our jobs" crowd at both ends of the spectrum but they need to face the true causes of it.

The hatred at upper class immigrant professionals is more muted but the undercurrent is *always* present in US society. Unfortunately it is open season of hate when it comes to the lower strata of immigrants.

And save your "I have Indian and Mexican friends" reply for some other time.

Biggest problem most of will have with the high pressure donut spare is low tire pressure. Tires normally lose pressure and high pressure tires lose faster.
Just checked mine Max is 60 PSI it was 45. Topped it up to 60.

I have a few Caucasian friends...

How are they fleecing the government system and collecting from social security office while sneaking around your barbed wired fence?

Bottom line is either immigrants are taking the jobs which "native" people can't do it or they won't do it at the offered prices. The latter problem solely rests upon the employer for not offering living wages for the "won't" do jobs. The former problem is due to long term cultural devaluation of education especially STEM education in this country as compared to eastern cultures.

So yes, I understand the inbuilt hatred towards "those guys are taking our jobs" crowd at both ends of the spectrum but they need to face the true causes of it.

The hatred at upper class immigrant professionals is more muted but the undercurrent is *always* present in US society. Unfortunately it is open season of hate when it comes to the lower strata of immigrants.

Define an upper class immigrant professional, is that one who gets a regular paycheck? LOL
Why do millions of legal immigrants that have come to this country over the years had no problems?

The ones who assimilated into the country be they lower, middle or upper class have for the most part done well.
It seems your problem hasn't so much to do with immigration but rather what you falsely perceive as racism.

Back on topic, i don't know why you hijacked a donut spare tire thread into some sort of illegal immigration thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back