Denso O2 sensor made in Indonesia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does your $40 Rolex proudly says "Made In China" :) Really, don't you guys use your brain even a little bit? People making fake things don't write wrong country on their work. Why would they?

According to a friend of mine who is a high end jeweler the $40.00 made in China Rolex keeps time just as good as the $25,000 rolex

Originally Posted By: Vikas
Does your $40 Rolex proudly says "Made In China" :) Really, don't you guys use your brain even a little bit? People making fake things don't write wrong country on their work. Why would they?

Who said its a fake? It would have to say Denso on it or the box, it doesn't. It was represented as a Denso by the seller.
It is a real O2 sensor made in some third world hole.

These are fakes for $10 ea.

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/wholesale-heated-O2-sensor-Toyota-denso_60162293571.html

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: crazyoildude
According to a friend of mine who is a high end jeweler the $40.00 made in China Rolex keeps time just as good as the $25,000 rolex

All Rolex are COSC certified, even some decent Swiss base movements are not meeting the spec until they get into the higher grades.

Originally Posted By: crazyoildude

Good point. A $25.00 Timex quartz movement can keep better time than the $25K Rolex too. People who buy genuine Rolex watches aren't buying them for their accuracy though.

Originally Posted By: Vikas

Like Trav said above, the issue is not whether the manufacturer is selling fake Denso sensors. They would have made a little bit of effort to put the name on it if that were the case. The issue is that the seller said it was an OEM Denso sensor, yet there is no Denso name or part number on it.

Clearly the sensor is a generic copy.

This is why you don't buy car parts from fleabay unless you want knock-offs.

There is a lot of counterfeit goods on eBay as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back