Blackfire- great prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope this is ok here as I presume many wouldn't check the forum on deals. I'm about to use the Blackfire line (Total polish & seal followed by crystal seal, mostly) that I just bought but now the already lowest prices I could find with free shipping are yet 20% lower with TAX20 code (right on the website.) It's a dedicated website but they are obviously same ownership as autogeek (and maybe autopia too?)

http://www.blackfirewax.com/

Aside from Blackfire SRC finishing polish, a lot of that line is quite pricey and there are products that provide same or better performance for a lot less money.

If you're looking for an AIO, HD Speed and Menzerna 3in1 are better choices.

Thank you for the recommendations. I did buy some BF product so I'm going to try it for a while and then I will reconsider. I would like to do AIO + sealant. Which is why I'm doing the TP&S and crystal seal. With this site, it seems a pretty good price. I got 64oz TP&S for $40 and with the new coupon it's $32. In any event, with the BF stuff and orbital from my previous Rejex by hand, I'm moving in the right direction significantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back