Humor

Status
Not open for further replies.
At Costco this morning.

Over by the meat counter, were two ladies with their oversized shopping carts parked cross ways in the middle of the aisle, having a good but exceedingly long chat. People were having a lot of problems getting by, dodging around to the left or the right, and generally piling up on both sides. All the bobbing and weaving to get around them must have become quite noticeable because eventually one of them looked up and said, with some annoyance, "Why is it so congested here?"

I just very loudly and politely ask people to move now.

Up until 30 years old I was always very tolerant to people who lacked respect and courtesy of others.

Not anymore, I'm pushing 40 now and I just tell people to move please, you're blocking the aisle.

If they act really jerky about it, I just tell them to grow up.

I just don't care about the jerks anymore.

Happens all the time where I am. I just loudly say excuse me please, and most of the time they move. Usually act annoyed that I actually want to go down their isle. There is not much consideration or courtesy toward others today.

I work in a retail setting and it's made me hate my own kind. But then again so does just driving down the interstate.
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back