AWD Cutlass burnout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, that's great...shame about the wheels.

Just a guess maybe, but the GTO was available in Oz with 4WD and LS, as was the Adventra station wagon, and Crewman Ute.

Based on photos on the Facebook page noted in the video, it is using a modified 4WD S/T-truck (maybe AWD Astro?) front frame clip. You can see the torsion bar slots in the back of the control arms. They're not being used, the car has some type of coil over, but they're still there in the control arms.

GMT360 never used torsion bars. They also never used 5-lug hubs. No way that frame clip is from a GMT360.

The transfer case is definantly an NV120, sourced from a Trailblazer SS.

The front axle may be some type of frankenaxle. GMT360 mounted the pumpkin to the left side of the oil pan and the axle actually went through the oil pan to the right side.. The pictures should a complete axle assembly, not going through the oil pan. It may use a GMT360 pumpkin pieced together with non-GMT360 4WD axle parts or just a direct take off from something like an AWD Olds Bravado or Astro.

Originally Posted By: Ed_Flecko
I wonder what grade of oil he runs?

smile.gif

Ed

Who knows?
He should come on this forum and ask for a recommendation.
Then we could all agree on the best oil choice for him.

He is using either drop-in HID's or stupid blue bulbs on the lights.

Considering the output in front of him I am guessing drop-ins and because of this I automatically hate him and hope he dies in a fiery wreck soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back